East Zorra-Tavistock

Skip to main content
Township of East Zorra-Tavistock

A consent is required if you want to sell (sever) or mortgage a portion of your land or enter into an agreement/lease for a period of 21 years or more. The requirement for a severance helps to ensure that development occurs in a controlled and orderly way, and that proper servicing is in place to accommodate it. Read the Land Severances page in the Citizens' Guide to land-use Planning prepared by the Province of Ontario for more information.

Three (3) maple leaves

Land severances are handled by Oxford County. It is also reviewed by Oxford County's Land Division Committee. Visit Oxford County's land severances page for application details and contact information.

If the property does not conform to the requirements of the zone, a minor variance may be required.

Copyright © 2018, All Rights Reserved - EZT