The 2015 Budget Page will contain all budget documents considered by Council during deliberation of the 2015 Budget. Where approvals or direction are given on the budget, those decisions will also be noted. The Budget process is public and Council encourages residents to comment on the budget. The main forum for Public Comment is the Public Meeting that Council must hold for the Budget. In addition to the Public Meeting, residents can contact a Councillor, submit a written comment or email your comments to email@example.com.
- February 4 - First Budget Report, Background and Context
- February 18 - 5 Year Capital Forecast
- March 4 - 2015 Operating Budget
- March 18 - Further Review, direction on Public Meeting Presentation
- April 1 - 10:30 a.m. Budget Public Meeting, Further Review by Council, Budget Approval
- May 20 - Budget and Tax Rate By-law Approved by Council