The Township of East Zorra-Tavistock is seeking applications for a summer Grounds Crew Supervisor at the Innerkip Park.
- Plans, organizes, assigns and supervises work of the Grounds Crew employees
- Provides leadership and guidance to the Grounds Crew employees
- Ensures that occupational health and safety practices are strictly observed.
- Modifies work schedules when required ie to deal with inclement weather or emergency situations.
- Maintains inventory and purchases parts/supplies in accordance with Township purchasing policy, seeking guidance from Corporate Services Manager wherever required
Please follow this link for a detailed job description
The expectation is that the Supervisor will be available to work the entire summer season. As this is a summer position only, very limited time off is available.
Pay Rate for 2018 – Under Review (as per Employment Standards Act, 2000)
Hours will be variable (weekdays; weekends; holidays; days/evenings) dependent on park events
To apply, applicants must submit a cover letter and resume, as a single PDF file, outlining education, qualifications and experience.
Applications will be received until 12:00 noon on Thursday April 12th, 2018 and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Township of East Zorra-Tavistock
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Personal information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of candidate selection.
The Township of East Zorra-Tavistock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process, upon request.