The Township of East Zorra-Tavistock is a rural municipality in the County of Oxford, north of Woodstock. The Township provides a wide variety of services to residents. The Township is accepting applications for one Office Summer Student position.
- General office assistance – customer service, answer phone, accept payments, fill-in during holidays
- Data entry (basic to intermediate knowledge of spreadsheets)
- File management assistance
- Various special projects
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary education program and returning to school in September 2016
- Enrolled in Business, Accounting, Office Administration or related program
- Attention to detail, excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong Computer Skills including working knowledge of Windows, MS Office, MS Sharepoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Class “G” Drivers License with reliable transportation to the office located at 90 Loveys St. Hickson
- A strong work ethic and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to apply good safe work practices
Approximately May 1 to August 31
Location: Hickson, ON
To apply, applicants must submit a cover letter and resume, as a single PDF file, by 12:00 noon, Thursday March 17, 2016.
Human Resources and Safety Coordinator
Township of East Zorra-Tavistock
Hickson ON N0J 1L0
We thank all applicants for applying and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interviews will be conducted on March 23, 24, and 28.
If you wish to check the current status of filling this position, please check the Township website http://ezt.ca/Newsroom/Employment.aspx
The Township has a Hiring and Recruitment Policy that addresses the hiring of relatives. This policy can be viewed at:
Personal information is being collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act 1989, as amended, and will be used for employment assessment purposes only.
The Township of East Zorra-Tavistock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process, upon request.