Applications for Cohort 7 of AC JumpStart will open July 31, 2017 at 9am.
AC JumpStart is an innovative seed funding and mentorship program, funded by FedDev Ontario, aimed at helping technology startups establish and grow their business in Southern Ontario.
- $30,000 in seed Capital*
- $10,000 of in-kind mentorship from the Ac's team of in-house experts
- Access to market research and connections to investors
The program is delivered in partnership with Conestoga College, Wilfrid Laurier University and the University of Waterloo.
Applicants for the the AC JumpStart Program should be:
- Dedicated and hard working
- Prepared to complete the mandatory mentorship and program reporting
- Ready for an intensive business development process with pre-determined milestones
- Read the full program eligibility and application requirements here
For more information click here.