The current processing time for police checks for volunteers is approx. 4 weeks.
Next week we are offering extended office hours where we can process your police check requests, and return police checks waiting at our office.
Monday May 30th - Open during lunch (Noon-1pm) and open until 5pm
Tuesday May 31st - Open during lunch (Noon-1pm) and open until 5pm
To ensure we can process without delay please ensure you have the following:
1. Vulnerable Persons Check only -- Ensure you have a letter from organization on organization's letterhead with original signature in non-black ink.
2. Bring two (2) pieces of identification with at least 1 piece of photo ID to one of the locations specified above. Remember that we do not accept health cards or social insurance cards.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
- Driver's Licence
- BYID (issued by the LCBO)
- Military Employment Card
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Indian Status Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- PAL - Possession & Acquisition Licence
- CNIB Card
- Ontario Photo ID Card (Issued by MTO)
- NEXUS Card
- FAST Pass
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Hunting Licence
- Outdoors Card
- Canadian Blood Donor Card
- Immigration Papers
- Student ID (Only as a secondary piece of ID)
If you have any questions please call our office at 519-462-2697.