Still trying to think of gifts for Christmas? Well you have one week left, so here are a few suggestions!
A few Safety items to consider....
- Put together an 72 Hour Emergency Preparedness Kit for someone.
- How about a carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector or a fire extinguisher?
- Eventually we will see the Ontario winter conditions we are used to and a "Safe Driving Kit" for the car is a great idea
- Help someone be prepared for a power outage and give them a wind-up radio and flashlight.
Here are a few other thoughts......
- Homemade treats are always a hit.
- A gift that supports a cause or charity.
- Make your own certificate for an “experience”, a helpful hand or your time.
- If your gift requires batteries, how about rechargeables
P.S. Don't forget the Hickson Township Office can take your used batteries for recycling!