Hickson Trail Committee Members Needed
Looking for volunteers to help plan, fundraise, monitor and maintain the trail!
Information about the Hickson Trail:
· The trail runs from the City of Woodstock to Hickson on former railway lands
· 3 sections: Oxford Road #17 to Oxford Road #33, Oxford Road #33 to Braemar Sideroad, and Braemar Sideroad to Oxford Road #8
· The southern sections (#17 to Braemar) have been developed and improved in previous years, but will require ongoing maintenance
· Public access to the northern section of the trail was created when the Township purchased the former ST Loveys property. This section of the trail will require construction and substantial clearing in order for it to be fully operational
· The Committee recognizes the importance of working with adjacent property owners in order to continue with the successful development of the trail
· The Committee will be meeting on July 8th, 2015 at 7:30 PM at the Township Office, at 90 Loveys Street, Hickson. Anyone interested in participating is invited to attend!
For more information, please contact:
Ross Campbell at 519-462-2549 or the Township Office at 519-462-2697