Krug's Meat Market in Tavistock has been recognized by the Oxford County Federation of Agriculture with the Small Agribusiness Award of Excellence.
This year we will be proudly recognizing and celebrating the following for their outstanding contributions to agriculture in the county:
- Large Agribusiness: Ingersoll Home Hardware Building Centre
- Small Agribusiness: Krugs Meat Market
- Spirit of Agriculture: Norwich Optimist Club
- Innovation: Synders Farm and Fear Farm
- Local Food Ambassador: Woodstock and District Developmental Services
- Sustainability: Vollmershausen Farms
- Technology: Dortman Bros. Barn Equipment
- Family Farm: The McLaren Family
- Youth in Agriculture: Kayla Veldman & Luke Ward
For more information see the Oxford County Federation of Agriculture Awards Page.
Congratulations to all the award recipients.