Are you struggling for ideas for someone on your Christmas List?
A few Safety items to consider....
- Put together an Emergency Preparedness Kit for someone.
- How about a carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector or a fire extinguisher?
- With our Ontario winters - a "Safe Driving Kit" for the car is a great idea.
- Help someone be prepared for a power outage and give them a wind-up radio and flashlight.
Here are a few other thoughts......
- Homemade treats are always a hit.
- A gift that supports a cause or charity.
- Make your own certificate for an “experience”, a helpful hand or your time.
- If your gift requires batteries, how about rechargeables.